As a Maltipoo owner, you have to know whether your Maltipoo is growing normally and identify whether your Maltipoo is not overweight or underweight. However, you can extend your Maltipoo’s lifespan by ensuring your Maltipoo has ideal weight and growth.
To keep track of your Maltipoo’s weight and growth, you can take advantage of a weight calculator that you can find on the internet. Generally, the weight calculator will be able to predict and track normal growth in your Maltipoo. If you’re looking for a weight calculator to track your Maltipoo’s weight, you can see our post below!
Some Recommended Maltipoo Weight Calculators
There are a number of dog weight calculators that you can find on some internet sources. Every dog weight calculator will have their own procedure to track your Maltipoo’s weight. Of course, when you use the Maltipoo weight calculator, you should provide your dog information as clearly as possible.
No worries! We’ll show you some recommended dog weight calculators that you can use to keep track of your Maltipoo’s weight. So, let’s see the best dog weight calculators!
1) The Goody Pet Calculator
Check your Maltipoo’s weight using Goody Pet Calculator here.
The first dog weight calculator you can use to keep track of your Maltipoo’s weight is The Goody Pet Calculator. This weight calculator allows you to estimate how big your Maltipoo will be. You can do at least 5 steps to get the result, here they are:
- In the first step, you need to choose your breed. As you want to check your Maltipoo’s weight, you need to choose ‘Maltipoo’ and then click ‘Next’.
- Then, you need to select the birthdate of your Maltipoo. Make sure to select the right date of birth of your Maltipoo.
- The next step allows you to enter your Maltipoo’s current weight. The weight calculation is available in two types: lbs and kg.
- After that, you select the date when you last weigh your Maltipoo.
- In the following step, you need to select the gender of your Maltipoo and then click ‘Go’.
- It may take a while for The Goody Pet calculator to show the result.
- After a few minutes you wait for the result, they will show you the weight estimation of your Maltipoo when full-grown.
That’s how to check the estimation of your Maltipoo’s weight using The Goody Pet Calculator. The calculator will also show you the chart displaying your Maltipoo’s growth since birth. It’s very straightforward to use The Goody Pet Calculator, isn’t it? It’s a great time for you to start checking your Maltipoo’s weight using this calculator.
Check your Maltipoo’s weight using PetCalculator.com here.
Another dog weight calculator you can use is PetCalculator.com. Just like The Goody Pet Calculator, you can also use this calculator to estimate how big your Maltipoo will be based on its current weight.
PetCalculator.com is based on the typical weight curve of a Maltipoo that assumes that your Maltipoo is growing normally, and does not indicate to become underweight or overweight. Maltipoo typically weighs between 5 to 20 pounds.
To use PetCalculator.com, you can select some the following options:
- Select your Maltipoo’s gender
- Select your Maltipoo’s current age in weeks
- Select your Maltipoo’s current weights
- Select the weight unit
- Click on the ‘Calculate’ button.
After you have selected all the options, there will be a pop-up window that displays the full-grown weight of your Maltipoo. Okay, that’s how to use PetCalculator.com to keep track of the estimation of your Maltipoo’s weight when they’re getting adult.
3) Doodle Doods Calculator
Check your Maltipoo’s weight using the Doodle Doods Calculator here.
Another option of a dog weight calculator you can use is the Doodle Doods Calculator. With the use of this dog weight calculator, you will find adult weight estimation formulas for each size of dog breed. Just like other dog weight calculators, Doodle Doods Calculator is also used to predict how much your Maltipoo will weigh when full-grown.
To use the Doodle Doods Calculator, here’s step-by-step you need to do!
- First, you need to select the type of dog breed. Since you want to check your Maltipoo’s weight, you need to choose ‘Maltipoo’ on the type of Doodle.
- Then, you need to choose the predicted size of Doodle, including Standard (50-90 lbs), Mini/ Medium (15-50 lb.), Giant (90+ lb.) and Toy (< 15 lb.).
- The next step allows you to select the current weight of your Maltipoo in lb.
- After that, you need to choose the current age of your Maltipoo in weeks.
- Make sure to confirm whether your Maltipoo’s weight you entered is accurate or estimation.
- Don’t forget to tick the terms of agreements. If you tick it, it means that you agree to allow Doodles Doods to gather the submitted data for research purposes. However, there’s no personally identifiable information such as name, email, or IP address collected using the available form.
- Last, you need to click the ‘Calculate’ button.
By clicking the ‘Calculate’ button, the Doodle Doods calculator will show you the result of your Maltioo’s weight estimation. It’s important to note, the result shown by Doodle Doods is an estimation based on your input. Certainly, the result was calculated using a complex mathematical formula. Furthermore, the estimation of adult weight is subject to change over time based on your puppy’s individual growth rate.
Learn More about Maltipoo Weight and Growth Chart
There are a number of factors which come into play when coming to the growth rate of your Maltipoos such as genetics, care, diet and even medical conditions. Of course, those elements will really determine how fast your Maltipoo puppy will grow into an adult-sized Maltipoo. To help you understand your Maltipoo weight and growth, let’s see the chart below!
Here’s the chart of Maltipoo weight!
|Maltipoo’s Age||Minimum Weight||Maximum Weight|
|New Born ( Birth )||0.1 lbs||0.5 lbs|
|2 Months/ 60 Days||1 lb||3 lbs|
|4 Months/ 120 Days||2.5 lbs||5.5 lbs|
|6 Months/ 180 Days||3.5 lbs||7 lbs|
|9 Months/ 270 Days||4 lbs||9 lbs|
|One Year||5 lbs||12 lbs|
Here’s the chart of Maltipoo growth!
|Age of Maltipoo||Stage||Ideal Weight|
|New Born||Puppy||0.1-0.5 lbs|
|Two Months Old||Puppy||1-3 lbs|
|Four Months Old||Early Adolescence||2.5-5.5 lbs|
|Six Months Old||Adolescent||3.5-7 lbs|
|Nine Months Old||Early Adulthood||4-9 lbs|
|One Year Old||Grown/Adult||5-12 lbs|